Academic Press Library in Signal Processing, Volume 4: Image, Video Processing and Analysis, Hardware, Audio, Acoustic and Speech Processing
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Academic Press Library in Signal Processing, Volume 4: Image, Video Processing and Analysis, Hardware, Audio, Acoustic and Speech Processing by Sergios Theodoridis at Spring Brook Audio. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This fourth volume, edited and authored by world leading experts, gives a review of the principles, methods and techniques of important and emerging
This fourth volume, edited and authored by world leading experts, gives a review of the principles, methods and techniques of important and emerging research topics and technologies in Image, Video Processing and Analysis, Hardware, Audio, Acoustic and Speech Processing.
With this reference source you will:
- Quickly grasp a new area of research
- Understand the underlying principles of a topic and its application
- Ascertain how a topic relates to other areas and learn of the research issues yet to be resolved
- Quick tutorial reviews of important and emerging topics of research in Image, Video Processing and Analysis, Hardware, Audio, Acoustic and Speech Processing
- Presents core principles and shows their application
- Reference content on core principles, technologies, algorithms and applications
- Comprehensive references to journal articles and other literature on which to build further, more specific and detailed knowledge
- Edited by leading people in the field who, through their reputation, have been able to commission experts to write on a particular topic
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.31 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sergios Theodoridis, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 39679787, ean: 9781447157786, isbn: 1447157788,
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the recent advancement in the field of automatic speech recognition with a focus on deep learning models including deep neural networks and many of their variants. This is the first automatic speech reco...
By Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
mpn: black & white illustrations, ean: 9781783558964, isbn: 9781783558964,
A complete, hands-on guide to building and maintaining large Apache Hadoop clusters using Cloudera Manager and CDH5About This Book Understand the CDH architecture and its components and successfully set up a Hadoop cluster Maintain, troubleshoot, and...
By Brand: Morgan Kaufmann
ean: 9780124157965, isbn: 0124157963,
Introduction to Data Compression, Fourth Edition, is a concise and comprehensive guide to the art and science of data compression. This new edition includes all the cutting edge updates the reader will need during the work day and in class. It provid...
By Morgan Kaufmann
ean: 9780128094747, isbn: 0128094745,
Introduction to Data Compression, Fifth Edition, builds on the success of what is widely considered the best introduction and reference text on the art and science of data compression. Data compression techniques and technology are ever-evolving wit...
ean: 9780124171121, isbn: 0124171125,
Discover Digital Libraries: Theory and Practice is a book that integrates both research and practice concerning digital library development, use, preservation, and evaluation. The combination of current research and practical guidelines is a unique s...