Baby Sleep Training: The Options all Parents Need to Know Including What Your Grandparents Forgot to Tell You
Baby Sleep Training: The Options all Parents Need to Know Including What Your Grandparents Forgot to Tell You by Independently published at Spring Brook Audio. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Does your baby refuse to sleep, wake up every 30 mins during the night or always wakes up too early in the morning? Are you desperate to let your
Does your baby refuse to sleep, wake up every 30 mins during the night or always wakes up too early in the morning? Are you desperate to let your baby sleep without crying so you yourself can get some rest then keep reading…
But almost nobody tells you about the impact of the sleep depriving nights for weeks or months in a row. Rocking your baby to sleep for an hour only to get him or her waking up 25 mins later. Even without a sleep problem your newborn hasn’t developed the right hormone balance yet to follow the day-and-night rhythm in first 3 months.
But how does that leave you?
Maybe you feel like a living zombie? You are afraid that you cannot take care of your newborn because of the sleep you are missing.
All moms and dads have been there. Some worse than others. You are in the middle of it. Don’t worry, there has been done a great amount of research and study on practical and healthy ways to get your baby independently. As a help for all sleep deprived mom’s it’s my duty to share everything I learned dealing with my three baby’s.
In ‘Baby Sleep training: The options all parents need to know’ you will discover:
- The step-by-step baby sleep training methods on how to learn your baby to fall asleep within 10 minutes based on the baby’s age
- Easy to understand facts and charts how a healthy baby should sleep so you can see how yours is doing
- To the point tips and tricks for your baby’s day-time naps;
- How to handle sleep regressions when the baby grows for reasons like growing teeth or food refluxes.
- The unknown effects of sleep deprivation on your baby’s health and on your health and newest methods you can use to prevent this.
- The truth about parents sleep depreciation and tips and measure’s you can take to minimize the effects
- Practical sleep hygiene for both baby’s and moms
- Includes advice for babies who need to be rocked, need a soother or pacifier, wake up to early, wake up too frequently or don’t want to go to sleep at all
- Common baby sleep problems you can discuss with your pediatrician
All the information you will find is based on scientific evidence. ….
Every baby is different. Regarding baby sleep there is NO such thing as one size fits all. The trainings offered in this book give you the flexibility and room to give your own swing to it.
No need to read a 300 pages book from beginning to end. You can just go to chapter you need to read and take it from there. This book contains a well-organized, easy to follow and structured solution for you baby’s sleep problems.
Do yourself and your baby a big favor, stop searching hours on the Internet, stop scrolling the long lists of books, start on training your baby to sleep 12 hours every night and get back your well-deserved sleep.
You and your baby have suffered more than enough.
Scroll-up and click the ‘Add to Basket’ button.
|Item Size:||0.08 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.08 x 0.08 inches|