Basic English Grammar is a classic developmental skills text for beginning students of English as a second or foreign language. It uses a grammar-based approach integrated with communicative methodologies to prmote the development of all language skills.
While keeping the same basic approach and materials as in earlier edtions, the fourth edition continues to build on the foundation of understanding form and meaning by engaging students in meaningful communication about real actions, real things, and their own lives in classroom context.
Several of the new features are:
- Information in the grammar charts highlighting differences between spoken and written English
- Step-by-step writing activities with models for students to follow
- Innovative warm-up exercises that precede the grammar charts and introduce points to be taught
- Newly created exercises to give students more incremental grammar practice
- Structure-based listening exercises that introduce students to relaxed, reduced speech
|Manufacturer:||Pearson Education ESL|
|Publisher:||Pearson Education ESL|
|Studio:||Pearson Education ESL|
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 9.9 x 9.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.92 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.07 x 1.22 x 1.22 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pearson Education ESL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.