Business Knigge Germany
Business Knigge Germany by Trivero at Spring Brook Audio. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This convenient audio book reviews communication guidelines for doing business in Germany. It contains basic country-specific professional behavior rules in a simple and practical format. A few of the topics covered include: introductions; forms of address and greetings; appointments, standards, and rules; and information regarding restaurants and private invitations. If you are about to meet business partners from Germany, or if you are traveling to Germany on a job-related matter, this
Product Description & Reviews
This convenient audio book reviews communication guidelines for doing business in Germany. It contains basic country-specific professional behavior rules in a simple and practical format. A few of the topics covered include: introductions; forms of address and greetings; appointments, standards, and rules; and information regarding restaurants and private invitations. If you are about to meet business partners from Germany, or if you are traveling to Germany on a job-related matter, this practical training will be an excellent investment for your international success.
Features & Highlights
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Trivero, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9781587330223, isbn: 1587330229,
Merging Policy and Media Strategies
This audio course covers:
- How to become more effective in getting your message heard in Washington and your community
- Secure the support of your policy wonks
- Master the five management principles of online communication and how to build a top notch public affairs Web site
- How to reach out to coalitions and your grassroots volunteers
- Off-line activities and online assets.
Total run time: 68 minutes. Includes course
ean: 9781587330421, isbn: 1587330423,
The House Rules Committee:
Gatekeeper to the Floor
Referred to as the ''Gatekeeper to the Floor'', the House Rules Committee wields much power. This audio course explores the history, membership, work, and power of the House Rules Committee.
- Brief review of the history of the Rules Committee, its power, and its role in recent Congresses
- How the resolutions or ''rules'' granted by the Rules Committee structure floor debate and amendment opportunities
- The nuances and procedural
ean: 9781587330476, isbn: 1587330474,
How Federal Agencies Can Work Effectively with Congress and Its Staff
As a federal employee, you work with Members of Congress and their staffs. Unlike outside interests, you cannot lobby for your issues. This audio course shows you how you can communicate and work more effectively with Congress and its staff.
- Tools and techniques you can use to communicate most effectively with Congress
- Working with the political appointees in your Congressional Liaison Office
- Making the most of
ean: 9781587330896, isbn: 158733089X,
Essentials of U.S. Governance for Foreign Diplomats and Embassy Staff
As a foreign diplomat or embassy staff member based in the United States, you need a good understanding of the U.S. government to work effectively. This three-part series of courses introduces you to the structure of the three branches of government, the dynamics of Congress, and federal rulemaking and the federal regulatory process.
Part I: The U.S. Government in a Nutshell:
- Historical overview of the
ean: 9781587330322, isbn: 1587330326,
Drafting Effective Federal Legislation and Amendments in a Nutshell
For federal agency staff or those who prepare reports and documents for colleagues who draft legislation, this audio course highlights key drafting rules, and offers suggestions on legislative style, grammar, and wording. We review the basic rules of construction as outlined in the U.S. Code, and discuss OMB's clearance process.
Total run time: 85 minutes. Includes course materials.
Capitol Learning Audio Course on CD, mp3
ean: 9781587330230, isbn: 1587330237,
Senate Scheduling and Floor Procedures:
The Role of the Majority Leader, Raising Measures, and the Use of Amendments
This audio course with Walter Oleszek examines what takes place during the various stages of a typical day on the Senate floor.
- The Senate's two calendars: Executive Calendar and the Calendar of Business
- Compare and contrast the scheduling of minor versus major legislation
- Analyze the role of unanimous consent and other means of bringing bills to the floor