Product Description & Reviews
The key to a better body is a healthy brain. Based on the latest medical research, as well as on Dr. Amen's two decades of clinical practice at the renowned Amen Clinics, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body shows you how to take the very best care of your brain. With fifteen practical, easy-to-implement solutions Dr. Amen shows you how to:
• Reach and maintain your ideal weight
• Soothe and smooth your skin at any age
• Reduce the stress that can impair your immune system
• Sharpen your memory
• Increase willpower and eliminate the cravings that keep you from achieving your exercise and diet goals
• Enhance sexual desire and performance
• Lower your blood pressure without medication
• Avoid depression and elevate the enjoyment you take in life's pleasures
Change Your Brain, Change Your Body is all you need to start putting the power of the brain-body connection to work for you today.
Features & Highlights
|Package Weight:||0.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hachette Audio
sku: QX-094-60-0740510, ean: 9781570425905, isbn: 1570425906,
By Simon & Schuster Audio
ean: 9780671771782, isbn: 0671771787,
By Random House Audio Dimensions
ean: 9780739320204, isbn: 0739320203,
By Brand: Random House Audio Dimensions
ean: 9780679457916, isbn: 0679457917,