HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 2nd Edition, provides all of the aspects of a traditional print comprehensive review book, but with the convenience and added interactivity of the online format. The comprehensive online review provides key nursing content organized by content specialty areas and NCLEX Client Needs, with a reference list for nursing concepts. A diagnostic pre-test taken at the beginning of the course provides students with a study calendar to guide them through the content modules. Each module is followed by a quiz to determine students’ mastery of the content. A comprehensive exam at the end of the course gives students a breakdown of their strengths and weaknesses. A wealth of illustrations, video, audio, and animation helps to clarify key concepts and engage students as they study for the course exams and prepare to take the NCLEX.
- Trusted content from the bestselling Silvestri NCLEX titles and HESI live review courses is featured in a convenient, interactive, and flexible online format.
- Content review modules include bulleted topic summaries, key terms and definitions, practice questions, and case studies―as well as images, animations, and video clips.
- All alternate item question types are represented to give you practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- Diagnostic pre-test identifies your strengths and weaknesses and generates a study plan tailored to your specific needs.
- End-of-module and comprehensive exams provide a "dry run" for course and board exams.
- Detailed test-taking strategies and rationales for each question provide clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option.
- Video clips feature experienced nursing instructors explaining difficult concepts along with corresponding sample questions.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the most current NCLEX-RN test plan as well as clinical updates and medications.
- NEW! Content functionality enables you to approach content in the way that best fits your program and goals.
- NEW! 200 new questions that focus on alternate item types, pharmacology, and prioritization.
- NEW! Narrated PowerPoint reviews cover challenging topics such as pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Leadership, delegation, and prioritization content reflects the increasing emphasis on management on the NCLEX-RN exam.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.18 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brand: Delmar Cengage Learning
ean: 9780827363748, isbn: 0827363745,
Medical Transcription & Terminology: An Integrated Approach is a classroom-tested method of introducing beginning students to medical transcription and terminology. Students learn transcription through hands-on exercises and are provided with feedbac...
By ICAN Publishing, Inc.
ean: 9780976102991, isbn: 0976102994,
Finally the CD's you've been waiting for! A Self Study Pharmacology program that is great for students, faculty and professionals alike! If you like to learn independently or want the option to listen to the material more than once, these CD's are...
By Mometrix Media LLC
ean: 9781609712716, isbn: 1609712714,
***Ace the Adult CCRN Exam and Get the Results You Deserve*** The Adult CCRN exam is a challenging test and your results can make a huge difference when it comes to your future. If you do well on the exam, it can open doors and lead to wonderful oppo...
By Mometrix Media LLC
ean: 9781610723022, isbn: 1610723023,
***Ace the Family Nurse Practitioner Exam and Get the Results You Deserve*** The Family Nurse Practitioner exam is a challenging test and your results can make a huge difference when it comes to your future. If you do well on the exam, it can open do...