Ingles: Que Buen Acento! An English Pronunciation Guide for Spanish Speakers (Book & 2 Audio CDs) (Spanish Edition)
Free Shipping Included! Ingles: Que Buen Acento! An English Pronunciation Guide for Spanish Speakers (Book & 2 Audio CDs) (Spanish Edition) by Language Success Pr at Spring Brook Audio. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FINALLY THERE'S AN AUDIO COURSE TO HELP NATIVE SPANISH SPEAKERS ACHIEVE PERFECT AMERICAN ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION! Inglés ¡Qué buen acento! is the
* An explanation of every major sound in the English language. And many examples.
* A comparison of the English sounds with the similar Spanish sound. How do English and Spanish pronunciation differ? Which English language sounds are “traps” for Spanish speakers?
* Each chapter on sounds includes the “Listen & Compare” section. Hear the difference on CD. Then repeat the English pronunciation. You said it. You did it. Congratulations!
* Lessons on advanced aspects of pronunciation, including all the nuances that identify a native speaker of English. Know the difference between strong and weak forms. Master the contractions of everyday conversation. Talk like a native, sound like a native speaker of English!
* A section on tongue-twisters and how to untangle them. Readings that target the specific sounds that can give you away as a Spanish first-language speaker and not a native speaker of English.
* A handy glossary of “false friends” (falsos amigos). Learn these and stop being “embarrassed” by your mistakes in English!
|Manufacturer:||Language Success Pr|
|Publisher:||Language Success Pr|
|Studio:||Language Success Pr|
|Item Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|