iPhone Game Development: Developing 2D & 3D games in Objective-C (Animal Guide)
Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the iPhone Game Development: Developing 2D & 3D games in Objective-C (Animal Guide) by Brand: O'Reilly Media at Spring Brook Audio. MPN: 978-0-596-15985-6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What do you need to know to create a game for the iPhone? Even if you've already built some iPhone applications, developing games using iPhone's
What do you need to know to create a game for the iPhone? Even if you've already built some iPhone applications, developing games using iPhone's gestural interface and limited screen layout requires new skills. With iPhone Game Development, you get everything from game development basics and iPhone programming fundamentals to guidelines for dealing with special graphics and audio needs, creating in-game physics, and much more.
Loaded with descriptive examples and clear explanations, this book helps you learn the technical design issues particular to the iPhone and iPod Touch, and suggests ways to maximize performance in different types of games. You also get plug-in classes to compensate for the areas where the iPhone's game programming support is weak.
- Learn how to develop iPhone games that provide engaging user experiences
- Become familiar with Objective-C and the Xcode suite of tools
- Learn what it takes to adapt the iPhone interface to games
- Create a robust, scalable framework for a game app
- Understand the requirements for implementing 2D and 3D graphics
- Learn how to add music and audio effects, as well as menus and controls
- Get instructions for publishing your game to the App Store
|Brand:||Brand: O'Reilly Media|
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.55 x 9.19 x 9.19 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|