Get hands-on practice applying your knowledge of nursing pharmacology with Pharmacology Online for Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 9th Edition. This interactive, visually engaging online course features self-study modules, interactive case studies, videos, animations, NCLEX® Examination-style quizzes, and interactive activities to help you master key principles in nursing pharmacology and perfect your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- 110 NCLEX Examination-style practice quizzes prepare users for the pharmacology questions that will be encountered on the NCLEX exam and provide rationales and textbook page references to streamline remediation.
- 21 self-study modules provide a thorough introduction to the basic principles of pharmacology, drug calculations, and several major drug content areas using an interactive combination of media: text, animations, illustrations, integrated active learning exercises, and dynamic hyperlinks.
- 28 interactive case studies with quizzes immerse users in true-to-life clinical scenarios and enable hands-on learning in the safety of a virtual setting, accompanied by rationales and remediation tools to help improve understanding of correct and incorrect choices.
- UNIQUE! Roadside Assistance video clips hosted by renowned pharmacologist and speaker Alan P. Agins, PhD, infuse difficult content with humor and relevance for easier understanding.
- 275 interactive learning activities test users' knowledge of critical drug content in a fun, game-like format.
- 20 care planning activities challenge users to apply what they've learned to the planning of patient care.
- 42 animations accompanied by voiceover narrations are integrated into the self-study modules to clarify concepts.
- Audio glossary helps users master definitions and pronunciations for more than 1,400 terms and drug names.
- Discussion questions facilitate virtual classroom conversations on current issues in pharmacology.
- NEW! Updated self-study modules, interactive case studies, and content coordinates with the 9th Edition of the Lehne text and includes the latest information on major new drugs, drug classes, therapeutic uses, and discontinued drugs.
- NEW! Section 508 compliance maximizes that accessibility and utility of the course for all potential users by incorporating narration and descriptive text for all visual content, including video, animations, and images.
- NEW! Updated online drug handbook provides hands-on practice in consulting an up-to-date drug reference for clinical decision-making.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.