Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way
Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Penguin Audio at Spring Brook Audio. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The classic guide to an unmedicated childbirth, fully revised for the 21st century with updated information. For women birthing vaginally, 90 percent
The classic guide to an unmedicated childbirth, fully revised for the 21st century with updated information.
For women birthing vaginally, 90 percent of Bradley births are drug-free!
The Bradley Method, used and praised by women for almost 70 years, prepares you for drug and surgery-free childbirth and puts you in control by providing the tools to navigate evidence-based care. Certified childbirth educator Susan McCutcheon, one of Dr. Bradley's first students, now makes this natural approach to childbirth more accessible than ever. You will learn:
- Exercises and nutrition to get your body ready for birthing
- To defuse fear by understanding all aspects of laboring
- How to involve your partner as a birth coach and a fully engaged participant
- What's driving the induction epidemic and how to avoid an unnecessary induction
- What's driving the cesarean surgery epidemic and how to reduce your risk
- How to get the information you need to make informed decisions about your birth
Includes a bonus PDF with images.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.