Pharmacology Online for Pharmacology (User Guide and Access Code): A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 8e
Free Shipping Included! Pharmacology Online for Pharmacology (User Guide and Access Code): A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 8e by Saunders at Spring Brook Audio. MPN: colour illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Corresponding to Kee's Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 8th Edition, Pharmacology Online features a collection of
Corresponding to Kee's Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 8th Edition, Pharmacology Online features a collection of self-paced learning modules that will enhance your understanding of nursing pharmacology for safe medication practice. Interactive activities make it easier to learn everything from basic principles to dosage calculation, drug administration, and more ― all within context of the nursing process. Self-Study Modules, true-to-life case studies, videos, animations, interactive activities, care planning activities, and NCLEX® Examination–style quizzes help you understand how drugs work and how to administer them safely in the clinical setting.
- 20 Self-Study Modules provide a thorough review of the basic principles of pharmacology, drug dosage calculations, and several major drug content areas using text, animations, illustrations, integrated learning activities, and dynamic hyperlinks.
- 27 case studies with corresponding case study quizzes use true-to-life clinical scenarios to promote ‘learning by doing’ in the safety of a virtual clinical setting.
- Practice quizzes for the NCLEX® Examination consist of 10-15 NCLEX® Examination–style pharmacology questions in each chapter, with rationales and remediation (textbook page reference) provided for each.
- Interactive learning activities provide drill-and-practice review of critical drug content in game-like activities, and include flash cards.
- UNIQUE! 16 Roadside Assistance video clips feature nationally known pharmacologist and speaker Alan P. Agins, PhD, who presents core pharmacology concepts with humor and a uniquely memorable flair.
- 42 animations are integrated into the Self-Study Modules and available as a freestanding resource.
- 19 care planning activities each present a brief case scenario along with a care plan template for completion.
- Audio glossary includes both a definition and an audio pronunciation for more than 1,400 terms and drug names.
- Updated content matches the chapters in Kee’s textbook, Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 8th Edition, and reflects major new drug classes, major new drugs, major new therapeutic uses, and discontinued drugs.
- Enhanced discussion questions ask you to apply content from the textbook and from directed literature searches to address true-to-life clinical situations like those you will encounter in practice.
- Updated! Online drug handbook provides hands-on practice in consulting a current drug reference.
|Part Number:||colour illustrations|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.98 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|