Used from Broadway to Britain's West End, QLab software is the tool of choice for many of the world's most prominent sound, projection, and integrated media designers. QLab 4: Projects in Video, Audio, and Lighting Control
is a project-based book on QLab software covering sound, video, lighting, and show control. With information on audio, video, and lighting system basics and the more advanced functions of QLab such as show control, network capabilities, projection mapping, video effects, and cue cart integration, each chapter's specific projects will allow you to learn the software's capabilities at your own pace. In addition to the text, a companion website hosts project files, instructional videos, and more.
New to this edition:
- Fully updated with features new to QLab 4
- Full color illustrations
- Tools of the Trade, focusing on supplementary applications and techniques for improving your workflow
- New design-focused projects illuminate ways to utilize QLab as a creative tool by the theatrical designer
- Dozens of Design Tips for maximizing your efficiency
- Foreword by Projection Designer Daniel Brodie (Broadway: Motown the Musical, Disney's Aladdin, large-scale video designs for Kanye West, Mariah Carey, and the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival)
|Item Size:||0 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Routledge, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.