Product Description & Reviews
Senate Scheduling and Floor Procedures:
The Role of the Majority Leader, Raising Measures, and the Use of Amendments
This audio course with Walter Oleszek examines what takes place during the various stages of a typical day on the Senate floor.
- The Senate's two calendars: Executive Calendar and the Calendar of Business
- Compare and contrast the scheduling of minor versus major legislation
- Analyze the role of unanimous consent and other means of bringing bills to the floor
- How important is the floor manager's role?
- What are the rules pertaining to filibuster, cloture, and post-cloture filibusters?
Total run time: 85 minutes. Includes course materials.
Capitol Learning Audio Course on CD, mp3 format, from TheCapitol Net.
We help you understand Washington and Congress. TM
Features & Highlights
|Package Size:||5.4 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.