Gain in-depth knowledge of Premiere Pro, and learn how the software “thinks.” You'll acquire new skills that will help you choose the best workflow for your project, and simplify and accelerate your video editing process.
Learn how you can edit a lot faster with smarter workflows that automate several steps in the editing process. You'll also see how custom settings, presets, keyboard shortcuts and templates saves hours of work. By tailoring the software to your needs you save clicks on just about every task. With many traditional jobs now being done by one person, its important to understand audio smoothing, color grading, motion graphics, and advanced editing techniques. You’ll learn these skills and disciplines and see how they'll enhance your project's workflow.
All the authors are professional editors and want to know exactly how to cut your film as fast as possible with top quality output. There is invaluable information in The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro that’s not available anywhere else – not even in Adobe’s own manuals.
What You'll Learn
- Edit faster, no matter what the project
- Understand the technical stuff, like timeline settings, render codecs, color subsampling, export settings, effect controls and monitor settings
- Know when to send your clips to other Adobe software, and how to treat them there.
- Master the Premiere Pro timeline, even stacks of timelines, and edit, trim and adjust with ease
Who This Book Is For
- Video journalists (and everyone else) will learn how to edit faster and get home in time for dinner.
- Bloggers will learn how to make their online video and audio “pop”.
- Film cutters will learn how to organize, rough cut and fine tune huge amounts of material effectively and how to output for digital cinema.
- Experienced video editors will learn how to deal with multi-track audio and to work faster in every step of the edit.
- Marketing people who edit video for social media and web pages will learn simpler ways to make a faster cut.
- Teachers in media studies will understand the logic in Premiere Pro, and be better prepared for teaching video editing.
|Item Size:||2 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Apress, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 47 black & white illustrations, 32 colou, ean: 9781493914555, isbn: 1493914553,
This book describes the basic principles underlying the generation, coding, transmission and enhancement of speech and audio signals, including advanced statistical and machine learning techniques for speech and speaker recognition with an overview o...
By AK Peters
ean: 9781466560017, isbn: 1466560010,
Hailed as a "must-have textbook" (CHOICE, January 2010), the first edition of Game Engine Architecture provided readers with a complete guide to the theory and practice of game engine software development. Updating the content to match today’s land...
mpn: 27449383, ean: 9781848829343, isbn: 1848829345,
Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications explores the variety of techniques commonly used to analyze and interpret images. It also describes challenging real-world applications where vision is being successfully used, both for specialized applica...
By Focal Press
ean: 9780240519692, isbn: 0240519698,
Get up to speed quickly and gain the working knowledge you need with this clear, practical guide to Adobe®'s AuditionT 2.0. With Roger Derry's expert advice, you'll master Audition's basic tools and tricks as well as discovering it's more advan...