Web Developer's Cookbook
Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the Web Developer's Cookbook by McGraw-Hill Education at Spring Brook Audio. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why this book will save you development time The Web Developers Cookbook offers a comprehensive suite of over 300 ready-to-use solutions for PHP,
Why this book will save you development time
The Web Developers Cookbook
This easy-to-use hands-on guide assumes only a basic acquaintance with each of the technologies covered, with all examples in the book being extensively documented and explained, so that even novice developers will be able to understand, use, and learn from them.
This practical resource contains more than 300 recipe-like examples, each with accompanying screenshots, tables of the variables, functions, arrays and classes used, and extensive explanations of how they work, and implementing them in your own web pages is simplicity itself. What you get
The PHP recipes include functions for:
- More than 300 ready-to-use, cross-referenced recipes that provide instant, dynamic solutions for Web developers--styles, text effects, forms and validation, security, animation, audio and visual effects, and much more
- Examples that are fully tested and up to date with the latest features
- Explanations for every part of each recipe in detail, accompanied by graphics, figures, tables and program listings
- Downloadable files to quickly add the ready-made code snippets to your projects, saving hours of development and debugging time
- Free time to spend developing the creative code that interests you, and not reinventing the wheel - making this book the ultimate time-saver for all Web developers
- Managing text processing
- Image handling
- Content management
- Processing forms and user input
- Interacting with the Internet
- Providing chat, messaging and bulletin boards
- Using MySQL, authentication and cookies
- Integrating with third party services
- Supporting diverse dolutions
The CSS recipes include classes for:
- Handling basic functionality
- Changing location and dimensions of objects
- Controlling object visibility
- Creating movement and animation
- Implementing chaining and interaction
- Building menus and managing navigation
- Displaying text effects
- Embedding audio and visual effects
- Manipulating cookies, using Ajax, and managing security
- Processing forms and input validation
- Providing solutions to Common Problems
- Manipulating objects
- Controlling text and typography
- Menus and navigation
- Handling page layout
- Creating visual effects
- Displayng text and typography
- Interacting with users
- Building superclasses
|Item Weight:||3.48 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by McGraw-Hill Education, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Cambridge University Press
ean: 9780521804462, isbn: 0521804469,
Many electronic and acoustic signals can be modeled as sums of sinusoids and noise. However, the amplitudes, phases and frequencies of the sinusoids are often unknown and must be estimated in order to characterize the periodicity or near-periodicity ...
By Brand: Sams
ean: 9780672321382, isbn: 0672321386,
Voice Application Development with Voice XML works from an application-centric approach, detailing how a programmer proficient in standard web application development tools and techniques can build voice-based applications and interfaces. The book pr...
By Brand: Microsoft Press
mpn: 9780735664739, ean: 9780735664739, isbn: 0735664730,
Capitalize on the faster GPU processors in today's computers with the C++ AMP code library--and bring massive parallelism to your project. With this practical book, experienced C++ developers will learn parallel programming fundamentals with C++ AMP ...
By McGraw-Hill Education
ean: 9780071752824, isbn: 007175282X,
Develop cross-platform multimedia applications with HTML5 Now you can create rich, interactive content in the browser and deploy it across all platforms. HTML5 Multimedia Developer's Guide shows you how. You'll learn to use the revolutionary new feat...
By Manning Publications
ean: 9781617292194, isbn: 1617292192,
SummaryOculus Rift in Action introduces the powerful Oculus Rift headset and teaches you how to integrate its many features into 3D games and other virtual reality experiences. You'll start by understanding the capabilities of the Rift hardware. Then...
By Brand: O'Reilly Media
ean: 9781449334994, isbn: 1449334997,
With 90 detailed hacks, expert web developers Jesse Cravens and Jeff Burtoft demonstrate intriguing uses of HTML5-related technologies. Each recipe provides a clear explanation, screenshots, and complete code examples for specifications that include ...
By Brand: Apress
mpn: 978-1-4302-2790-8, ean: 9781430227908, isbn: 1430227907,
HTML5 is here, and with it, web applications take on a power, ease, scalability, and responsiveness like never before. In this book, developers will learn how to use the latest cutting-edge HTML5 web technology―available in the most recent versions...
By Brand: friendsofED
mpn: 9781430233831, ean: 9781430233831, isbn: 1430233834,
HTML5 opens up a plethora of new avenues for application and game development on the web. Games can now be created and interacted with directly within HTML, with no need for users to download extra plugins, or for developers to learn new languages. I...
By Jason Cannon
If you want to learn how to program in Python, but don't know where to start read on.
Knowing where to start when learning a new skill can be a challenge, especially when the topic seems so vast. There can be so much information available that you ...
ean: 9781118866078, isbn: 111886607X,